Thank you for taking interest in our graphic design internship opportunity. We want to ensure that this opportunity is right for you and will help you in your career development. This document will clarify everything to help you decide whether this is the right opportunity for you.
To ensure that the intern gets the most value out of the program, we expect him or her to have the following skills and qualities:
- A comprehensive understanding of design software namely; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator. Other softwares that are important but not necessary include AdobeLightroom, adobe after-effects and Adobe Premier Pro among others.
- Commitment to learning by doing. We can’t emphasize this enough, the best way to learn is by doing it.
- Ability to cater for their transport to and from the office.
- Good management of time.
- Ability to take guidance positively
- A sense of personal responsibility
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I get paid during the duration of the internship?
Yes. You will be given the opportunity to earn by completing paid assignments.
- Can I do the internship virtually?
No. As we explore solutions that enable remote internships, we will continue to use the office.
- Will you provide me with a computer?
Yes. We will provide you with a workstation for all company duties.
- Do you offer lunch?
Yes. The company provides free tea and lunch for all its team members.
- What time should I report and leave the office?
8:30 am – 5:30 pm. You can, however, choose to arrive as early as 6:30 am and leave as late as 6:30 pm
- How long does the internship last?
- Will I get the opportunity to participate in ongoing projects?
Yes. When an opportunity arises, you will be called upon to participate in a suitable project.
- Can I get hired after the internship?
Hiring opportunities will be discussed at the completion of the internship program.
- Who do I report to during the internship?
You will report to the creative director.
- How do I apply to be considered for the internship programme?
All applications are made through our website application portal: https://bigarttagroup.com/become-a-partner/
- Is there a recommendation letter after the internship?
Yes. Upon the successful completion of your internship programme, you will receive a recommendation letter from the company.